Learn How to Play the Ukulele in DAYS & Master 21 Songs
Ready to learn how to play the ukulele...today? With 21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way, you can, even if you've never touched an instrument before
And that's just the beginning...
This ukulele primer is the simplest, easiest, and most efficient way for beginner musicians to learn ukulele chords and master a whole set-list worth of songs.
- Step-by-step instruction AND videos are provided free with your purchase of this music book.
- NEW in the print edition: 10 Bonus 2 chord songs
- No matter your learning style, you can read, listen, or watch as you play along with your ukulele.
- Learn and master one easy essential element at a time. With this innovative way to learn ukulele you'll steadily improve without getting frustrated or developing bad habits.
- You're learning from a Grammy Award nominated educator and former Harvard Master Class piano teacher.
- All songs are well-known, easy-to-learn folk songs so you can build your confidence and learn to play with ease.
- AND all songs (from Row Row Row Your Boat to Jingle Bells to The Streets of Laredo) include: strum patterns, chord diagrams, sheet music, and lyrics - everything you need to make your 1st-and 31st-song sound perfect.
So whether you read music already or are just searching for your personal Ukulele For Dummies, look no further The 21 Songs in 6 Days ukulele songbook allows you to sing along, go back to review, and learn at your own pace with the FREE bonus online video instructionMake it easy to master the ukulele... grab your copy of this Amazon #1 Best Seller today.
- Are You Sleeping?
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Three Blind Mice
- Have You Seen the Ghost of John?
- Hey, Ho, Nobody Home
- Ah, Poor Bird
- Frere Jacques
- Chatter With the Angels
- A Ram Sam Sam
- Shoo, Fly, Don't Bother Me
- Hush, Little Baby
- Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley Grow
- C, then G7 Etude
- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Jingle Bells
- Yankee Doodle
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Oh, When the Saints
- I've Been Working on the Railroad
- Red River Valley
- Banana Boat Song (Day-O)
- Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie
- Buffalo Gals
- Down in the Valley
- Goodbye, Old Paint
- Hang Down Your Head, Tom Dooley
- The Streets of Laredo
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781502760272
- ISBN-10: 1502760274
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.26 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.66 pounds
- Page Count: 122