Do you know what the hardest thing for a Spanish learner is?
Finding PROPER reading material that they can handle...which is precisely the reason we've written this book Teachers love giving out tough, expert-level literature to their students, books that present many new problems to the reader and force them to search for words in a dictionary every five minutes -- it's not entertaining, useful or motivating for the student at all, and many soon give up on learning at all In this book we have compiled 20 easy-to-read, compelling and fun stories that will allow you to expand your vocabulary and give you the tools to improve your grasp of the wonderful Spanish tongue.
How Spanish Short Stories for Beginners works:
- Each story will involve an important lesson of the tools in the Spanish language (Verbs, Adjectives, Past Tense, Giving Directions, and more), involving an interesting and entertaining story with realistic dialogues and day-to-day situations.
- The summaries follow: a synopsis in Spanish and in English of what you just read, both to review the lesson and for you to see if you understood what the tale was about.
- At the end of those summaries, you'll be provided with a list of the most relevant vocabulary involved in the lesson, as well as slang and sayings that you may not have understood at first glance
- Finally, you'll be provided with a set of tricky questions in Spanish, providing you with the chance to prove that you learned something in the story. Don't worry if you don't know the answer to any -- we will provide them immediately after, but no cheating
and start learning Spanish right now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781983807893
- ISBN-10: 1983807893
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: January 2018
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 pounds
- Page Count: 212