Discover the fundamentals you need to understand and speak Spanish with a Latin accent - even if you're a busy bee with little time on your hands.
Are you a keen world traveler who would love to order food in Spanish, interact with Spanish speakers with ease, and feel more confident about Spanish verb conjugations?
Is there a job promotion on the horizon you can up your chances of nabbing if you add Spanish to your list of skills?
Do you wish you understood the keys to Spanish, so you can gain the traction you need and avoid quitting due to frustration?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, read on.
Spanish is the most popular language in the world, with over 35 countries and 600 million people speaking it. Therefore, choosing to learn it is an intelligent choice - whether it's to converse better with loved ones, travel around Spanish-speaking countries with ease, or boost your job prospects.
But learning a new language as an adult isn't that easy. Our brains are less flexible compared to children's and it can be hard to retrain it to a new set of rules, accents, and pronunciation.
And language apps and courses usually focus on memorizing words and studying grammar rules, which tend to be boring and ineffective.
That's what makes this guide stand out.
Instead of just bombarding you with grammar and vocabulary lessons, it presents these lessons in the form of interesting stories that will help you retain and process information better.
It will take you from newbie to confident speaker by helping you understand how Spanish works, see it being applied in a relatable context, and build your reading and comprehension skills. Within its pages, you will discover:
- Fun story-based lessons presented in a two-column (Spanish and English) format, so you don't need to waste time consulting a dictionary every time you don't understand a word or phrase
- How to become familiar with Spanish verb conjugations, so you know how to structure different verb tenses
- The biggest challenges learners of the Spanish language face, including working out the gender of different nouns, which pronouns to use, and how to conjugate -ar, -er, and -ir verbs.
- 15 lessons on present simple -ar, -er, and -ir verbs
- Unique features of the Spanish language - such as why sentence subjects sometimes aren't required to form a complete sentence
- 10 lessons focusing on the verbs "ser" and "estar" to clear up the confusion regarding the usage of "to be" in Spanish
And so much more.
Learning a language takes effort and persistence, but it doesn't have to take loads of time or involve racking your brain to work out what someone is trying to say.
Start with just a few minutes a day doing fun, dynamic lessons that tell a story while perfecting key skills... and soon you'll be feeling confident about building connections with Spanish speakers.
If you're ready to learn the fundamentals of Spanish or consolidate what you already know, then scroll up and click on "Add to Cart" right now.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781707924080
- ISBN-10: 1707924082
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 142