Discover the principles, practices, and insider secrets of paid professional speaking success in 77 instant-access "microchapters" that will help you market your smarts, monetize your message, and dramatically expand your reach and revenue.
For thought-leading CEOs, executives, consultants, and entrepreneurs, the true test of your personal brand comes down to one simple question: When you speak, do people listen?
Nationally-acclaimed marketing expert and host of The Speaking Show Podcast David Newman teaches you how to build a thriving speaking career. Regardless of the speaking venue: in-person events, virtual appearances, conference stages, and any other place where you are being paid to share your expertise with an audience, the powerful articulation of your value, relevance, and impact is what makes experts stand out. But where do you start when you're trying to build your speaking platform?
In Do It Speaking, Newman shares advice that helps you:
- Develop your speaking-driven revenue streams.
- Quickly commercialize your knowledge in today's economy.
- Bolster your visibility, credibility, and bank account.
- Become a better messenger of your company's message and dominate your marketplace.
Do It Speaking shows you the inside track on marketing, positioning, packaging, prospecting, outreach, sales, and how to get more and better speaking gigs on behalf of your company, your brand, and yourself.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781400214846
- ISBN-10: 140021484X
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 224