Math write and wipe book for toddlers ages 4+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's dry erase Hands-On Preschool Math Workbook that teaches basic math skills to preschoolers.
Pre k workbooks age 4-5 are a great way for preschoolers to learn basic skills such as numbers and counting, addition, subtraction, shapes, patterns, and more through a variety of dry erase and math manipulative toddler learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Preschool Workbook
- Engaging and educational dry erase preschool learning activities. "Tracing numbers", "Count and color", and "Adding and subtracting with math manipulatives" are a few of the fun toddler learning activities that incorporate math into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. An answer key is included in the back of the preschool activity book to track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 96-page math preschool book is sized at about 8 3/4" x 11"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Dry Erase Math Pre K Workbook Contains:
- Dry erase math activities
- Dry erase pen, panels, graphic organizers, and hands-on math manipulatives
- An answer key
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781483857633
- ISBN-10: 1483857638
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Reading Level: Ages 4-4