Dry erase math workbooks for kids ages 7+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's dry erase 2nd Grade Math Workbook that teaches essential 2nd grade math skills.
Math books for 2nd graders are a great way for children to learn math skills such as addition, subtraction, place value, multiplication, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You'll Love This Second Grade Math Workbook
- Engaging and educational dry erase math activities. "Drawing number cards", "Telling time", and "Counting money manipulatives" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math manipulatives and dry erase activities to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. An answer key is included in the Spectrum math activity book to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 96-page 2nd grade math workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 2 Dry Erase Math Workbook Contains:
- Versatile math activities with answer key
- 300+ cut-out math manipulatives with storage pouch
- Graphic organizers
- 4 dry erase panels and dry erase pen
Customers Also Bought
- ISBN-13: 9781483857664
- ISBN-10: 1483857662
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.7 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Reading Level: Ages 7-7