Spectrum Grade 3 Language Arts Workbook for kids ages 8-9
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Language Arts 3rd Grade Workbook that teaches basic language arts skills to 3rd grade students.
Grammar workbooks are a great way for kids to learn basic skills such as capitalization, parts of speech, types of sentences, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 3rd Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational reading and writing practice. "Capitalizing song titles", "rewriting sentences", and "writing a friendly letter" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate language arts into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's homeschool or classroom curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Lesson reviews test student knowledge before moving on to new and exciting lessons. An answer key is included in the back of the third grade book to track your child's progress and accuracy.
- Practically sized for every activity The 176-page language arts workbook is sized at
about 8 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
This Language Arts Kids Activity Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of tips, fun activities, illustrations, and lesson reviews
- An answer key and writer's guide
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 10.5"
Customers Also Bought
- ISBN-13: 9781483812069
- ISBN-10: 1483812065
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Page Count: 176
- Reading Level: Ages 8-9