1st Grade Math Workbook for kids ages 6-7
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum grade 1 math workbook
that teaches basic math skills to first graders.
Spectrum's first grade math workbook is a great
way for your first grader to learn essential math skills such as learning fact families, place value, addition and subtraction through 100, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 1st Grade Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for 1st graders. "Composing 2-D and 3-D shapes", "adding and subtracting multiples of 10", and "measuring objects" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the first grade workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 160-page math workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 10.5 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The First Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 10.5"
- ISBN-13: 9781483808697
- ISBN-10: 1483808696
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.95 x 8.38 x 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.83 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 6-7