7th Grade Math Workbook for kids ages 12-13
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum grade 7 math workbook that teaches essential math skills to seventh graders.
Spectrum's 7th grade math workbook is a great
way for seventh graders to learn essential math skills such as learning algebra equations, geometry, positive and negative integers, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for 7th graders. "evaluating algebraic expressions", "solving word problems", and "number line practice" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the 7th grade math workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 160-page math workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 10.75 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 7 Math Workbook Contains:
- 7 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5 x 10.75
- ISBN-13: 9781483808758
- ISBN-10: 1483808750
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 12-13