Multiplication Workbook for kids ages 8-9
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 3 Multiplication Workbook
that teaches basic math skills to third graders.
Spectrum's 3rd grade workbook is a great
way for your third grader to learn essential math skills such as learning multiplication facts and multiplying through 100 through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Multiplication Workbook Grade 3 Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for third graders. "Writing corresponding addition problems" and "1- and 2-digit multiplication problems" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the third grade math workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 96-page third grade workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Third Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 4 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 11"
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781483804743
- ISBN-10: 1483804747
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: December 2013
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 96
- Reading Level: Ages 8-9