5th Grade Math Word Problems Workbook for kids ages 10-11
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 5 Word Problems Math Workbook that teaches basic math skills to fifth graders.
Spectrum's 5th grade math workbook is a great way for your fifth grader to learn essential math skills such as geometry, algebra prep, fractions and decimals, and more through a variety of problem-solving word problem activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 5th Grade Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for fifth graders. "Multi-step word problems", "estimating sums and differences", and "multiplying and dividing fractions" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the 5th grade workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page math book for 5th grade is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 5th Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 10 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 10.5"
- ISBN-13: 9781624427312
- ISBN-10: 1624427316
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: December 2013
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 10-12