Reach for the stars
Stargazing is the practice of observing the night sky and its contents - from constellations through to planets and galaxies. Stars and other night sky objects can be seen with the naked eye, or seen in greater numbers and in more detail with binoculars or a telescope.
Stargazing For Dummies offers you the chance to explore the night sky, providing a detailed guide to the main constellations and also offering advice on viewing other night sky objects such as planets and nebulae. It's a great introduction to a fun new hobby, and even provides a fun way to get the kids outside while doing something educational
- Gives you an introduction to looking at the sky with binoculars or a telescope
- Offers advice on photographing the night sky
- Without needing to get your head around mind-bending theories, you can take part in some practical physics
If you're looking for easy-to-follow guidance on getting to know the night sky, Stargazing For Dummies has you covered.
- ISBN-13: 9781118411568
- ISBN-10: 1118411560
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: March 2013
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Page Count: 352
- Reading Level: Ages 2-5