♥ As seen in PEOPLE Half-Their-Size magazine ♥
Would you like to create a body that feels like home to you?
Once weighing 304 pounds, Shelli Johnson lost over 160 pounds naturally and has maintained that loss for 10 years and counting. Shelli has used her experience to teach thousands of people how to create a body that feels comfortable to them.
It's not only weight loss you want. You want to feel comfortable and confident in your own skin. You want to free yourself from food fear and obsession. You want to realize your full potential.
- Do you want to eat what you want, lose weight, and keep it off long-term?
- Do you want to end the diet cycle for good?
- Do you want to lose weight naturally?
- Do you want to make peace with your body?
- Do you want to heal your relationship with food?
Shelli's expertise comes from living through obesity and experiencing freedom from it firsthand. After spending over 20 years dieting, being labeled morbidly obese, and suffering with two eating disorders, Shelli discovered the secret to effective long-term weight loss. Her book, Start Where You Are Weight Loss(R), will teach you the same simple method she used so you can eat what you want, lose weight, and keep it off long-term.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss(R) was written from over a decade of experience of looking at weight loss and health differently. It will teach you the tools you need for natural and sustainable weight loss so you can improve your health, live in a body that feels comfortable to you, and realize your full potential.
Start Where You Are Weight Loss(R) will empower you.
- Do you want to be empowered to eat what you want and lose weight?
- Do you want to be empowered to trust yourself and listen to your own intuition?
- Do you want to be empowered to trust your body and listen to its wisdom?
- Do you want to be empowered to create long-term, sustainable results?
- Do you want to be empowered to become the hero of your own story?
By addressing the fact that long-term weight loss is not about food at all but instead is about what a person thinks about food and its role in their life, Start Where You Are Weight Loss(R) bridges the gap between mind and body, allowing you to listen to your own body and heal your relationship with food.
Get off the diet-go-round. Get on with your life.(R)
Create a body that feels comfortable to you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shelli Johnson is an internationally recognized expert in the fields of obesity and weight management. Shelli has been featured four times in PEOPLE Half-Their-Size issue, PEOPLE TV, FOX TV, National Public Radio, The Charlotte Observer, among others. Her work has been published in The Plain Dealer, Thrive Global, Authority Magazine, and more.
For decades, Shelli was a yo-yo dieter with an eating disorder - weighing over 300 pounds at her heaviest. Then about twelve years ago she'd had enough. Enough with diets and food rules that were making her feel crazed. Enough of losing weight only to gain it back. And enough of the shame that came along with what she perceived as a personal failure to keep the weight off.
Since then, she has shed over 160 pounds naturally and maintained that weight loss for more than ten years.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781948103817
- ISBN-10: 1948103818
- Publisher: Alpha Doll Media, LLC
- Publish Date: January 2020
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.71 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Page Count: 342