Turn your hobby into revenue with an expertly-run Etsy shop
Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies is the all-in-one resource for building your own successful business. Arts and crafts are currently a $32 billion market in the U.S., and Etsy is the number-one way to grab a piece of it for yourself. Sales through the site are rising, fueled by Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media--so there's never been a better time to jump into the fray. This book shows you everything you need to know to get set up, get things running, and build your business as you see fit. From photography and sales writing, through SEO, homepage navigation, and more, you'll find it all here.
This new third edition has been updated to cover Etsy's newest seller tools, including Pattern, Etsy Manufacturing, Etsy Shop Updates, and the Dashboard, with expert guidance on QuickBooks Self-Employed to help you keep your business's finances under control. With helpful information, tips, tools, and tricks, this book is your ultimate guide to building your own Etsy shop.
- Showcase your products to their best advantage with great photographs and compelling listings
- Learn the technical side of setting up shop and processing orders
- Manage your storefront efficiently using the latest Etsy tools and features
- Increase sales by connecting with other vendors and promoting on Pinterest
Are you an artist, crafter, artisan, or craftsman? Etsy can be another great revenue stream. Are you just curious about whether your projects would sell? Wade in gradually to test the waters. Etsy is home to businesses of many sizes and types, and Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies shows you how to stake your claim.
- ISBN-13: 9781119378969
- ISBN-10: 1119378966
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: August 2017
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 384