Written by a team of business and finance experts, Starting & Running a Business All-In-One For Dummies is a complete guide to every aspect of setting up and growing a successful business.
Featuring straight-talking advice on everything from business planning and marketing, managing staff and dealing with legal issues, to bookkeeping and taking care of tax obligations, this book is your one-stop guide to turning your business plans into profit. This amazing all-in-one guide brings together specialists in finance, bookkeeping, planning, marketing and sales, staffing, taxation and more, all of them eager to share their hard-won expertise with you.
- Discusses ways to identify new business opportunities and how to put together a business plan
- Get the scoop on securing the financing you need to get started
- Includes tips on finding, managing, and retaining excellent staff
- Offers information on marketing and selling your products or services
- ISBN-13: 9781119152156
- ISBN-10: 1119152151
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: December 2016
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.75 pounds
- Page Count: 696