The shocking conclusion to the YA dystopian H2O duology. The rain may not be the only thing to fear in this post-apocalyptic thriller.
Ninety-seven percent of the population is dead. And the killer rain keeps falling. Ruby's not sure she can make it on her own much longer. So when a chance encounter leads her to a camp with the last boy she may ever kiss (it's not easy to date during an apocalypse), Ruby gratefully accepts the army's protection.
But safety comes with a price: If Ruby wants to stay, she must keep her eyes--and her mouth--shut.
Except Ruby stumbles across a secret she can't possibly keep. Horrified, she flips out and fights back--only to make the most shocking discovery of all.
The H2O Duology:
- H2O (Book 1)
- The Storm (Book 2)
Perfect for those looking for:
- Post-apocalyptic survival fiction
- Intriguing and unique takes on a bestselling genre
- Young adult dystopian fiction
- A strong female narrative
- ISBN-13: 9781492621003
- ISBN-10: 1492621005
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
- Publish Date: September 2016
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Page Count: 336
- Reading Level: Ages 14-17