Help kids ages 6 to 9 discover the life of Harriet Tubman--a story about courage, bravery, and freedom
Harriet Tubman became a celebrated leader in the fight to free people from slavery. Before that, she was a determined young girl who believed that everyone deserved to be free. Harriet Tubman bravely used the Underground Railroad--a network of secret routes and safe houses--to free herself and many other enslaved people. Explore how Harriet Tubman went from being a slave on a plantation in Maryland to one of the most important figures in American history. How will her courageous spirit inspire you?
This Harriet Tubman biography includes:
- Path to freedom--Explore a visual timeline of Harriet's life so you can see her progress over time.
- Helpful definitions--Discover a glossary with easy-to-understand definitions for the more advanced words and ideas in the book.
- Test your knowledge--Take a quiz to make sure you understand the who, what, where, when, why, and how of Harriet's life.
If you've been searching for Harriet Tubman biographies for kids, look no further--this one has it all.
- ISBN-13: 9781646111091
- ISBN-10: 1646111095
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 68
- Reading Level: Ages 6-9