How to use Strategic Learning to rapidly respond to change and gain a sustainable advantage over your competitors
What's even harder than creating a breakthrough strategy? Making it stick. As companies are fighting to survive in a tough economy, this new book by Willie Pietersen demonstrates the power of the Strategic Learning process, a four-step dynamic cycle guaranteed to create and sustain winning performance. Adopted by a wide range of corporations and not-for-profit organizations, the Strategic Learning process builds on eight years of practicing, adapting and honing the original concepts Pietersen first introduced in Reinventing Strategy to explain how organizations can generate superior insights about their customers and competitors, craft a Winning Proposition, focus on a vital few key priorities, create buy-in throughout the organization and achieve success - again and again.
- Teaches organizations to make smarter decisions that help them win customers and earn superior profits
- Explains how to instill a culture of openness, learning, and courage that can face and respond to the constantly changing business environment
- Is a tool that can benefit leaders at all levels, in organizations both large and small, global and domestic, for-profit and not-for-profit
- Author Willie Pietersen, a former president of Tropicana and Seagram USA, is a professor of management at Columbia Business School, and the author of Reinventing Strategy, from Wiley
Strategic Learning shows you how your business or nonprofit organization can develop better, more effective strategies for long-term competitive advantage.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780470540695
- ISBN-10: 0470540699
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: March 2010
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 256