Why do I still struggle if I'm faithfully following God?
We all face challenges. On any given day, the problems of real life can take our breaths away. Our marriages, finances, relationships, and health are regular struggles, and that's just the beginning. Doesn't the Bible say the war has already been won? So why do we still battle?
In a down-to-earth, let's-get-real approach, popular Bible teacher Havilah Cunnington cuts through the confusion and shows us how to
- Discern whether we're dealing with battles within ourselves, resistance from God, or genuine fights with the Devil.
- Throw off misconceptions about spiritual warfare, and understand what Jesus really said about our spiritual authority and the certainty we have in him.
- Ask the right questions and build a realistic battle plan to win one day at a time.
With humor and honesty, Cunnington lays out practical tools to thrive in the face of hardship, enabling us to walk forward in the confidence that, because of Jesus, we really are stronger than the struggle.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780718094195
- ISBN-10: 0718094190
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: January 2018
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 224