Learn, understand, and master pathophysiology Corresponding to the chapters in Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition, this study guide offers practical activities to help you review and remember basic pathophysiology. Interactive questions provide you with a working knowledge of disease etiology and disease processes - giving you practice applying what you've learned to clinical practice.
- Practice exams provide immediate feedback by helping you understand the rationale behind each answer.
- More than 1,200 questions cover all areas of pathophysiology.
- Over 40 case scenarios provide real-world examples of how pathophysiology is used in the clinical setting, helping you apply and integrate knowledge.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight need-to-know information and help you to quickly review content.
- Answer key found in the back of the study guide, allows you to check answers and evaluate your progress.
- NEW More than 20 new illustrations appear in active learning activities to engage visual learners
- NEW Thoroughly revised and updated information mirrors content from the 8th edition of the Pathophysiology textbook.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780323413091
- ISBN-10: 0323413099
- Publisher: Mosby
- Publish Date: February 2018
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Page Count: 325