Do you have a message you want to get out into the world? Have you ever dreamed of speaking for a living? Is there something you have to say but just aren't sure what to do next? The Successful Speaker is a proven, easy-to-follow guide to helping you do just that.
Whether you want to speak at your next board meeting or community gathering, start making some extra money on the side, or become a full-time professional speaker, Grant Baldwin knows how to get you from here to there. Why? Because he's done it himself and has coached over 2,000 speakers.
In The Successful Speaker, you will learn the five-step road map to start and scale a speaking business from the ground up, including
- how to hone your message and know exactly who it's for
- the preparation process to help your next speech move an audience to action
- what it takes to establish yourself as an in-demand expert
- practical steps to finding and booking paid speaking gigs
- how to know when it's time to grow your impact and income
In each chapter, you will get specific action steps and case studies from professional speakers (including some of the most successful communicators in the world) to put you on the fast track to booking gigs, getting paid, and building your speaking platform.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780801094088
- ISBN-10: 0801094089
- Publisher: Baker Books
- Publish Date: February 2020
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.6 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 288