Summer Activity Workbook bridging Grade 1 to Grade 2 for kids ages 6-7
Help prevent learning loss year-round and prepare your 1st grader for back-to-school success in just 15 minutes a day with engaging activities, exercises, and fun games--all in one workbook
Summer Learning 1st & 2nd Grade Workbooks are a great way for your child to learn essential reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during the schoolyear or summer break that is both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Summer Activity Book
- Engaging and educational learning activities. "Addition and subtraction", "Poetry", and "hands-on science experiments" are a few of the fun activities in this summer workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page summer workbook for kids is sized at 8" x 10 1/2"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities
Award-winning Summer Bridge Activities(R) engage children's creativity and learning potential and keep kids mentally and physically active to prevent summer learning loss and pave the way for a successful new school year ahead.
The Summer Learning Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 1/2"
- ISBN-13: 9781483815817
- ISBN-10: 1483815811
- Publisher: Summer Bridge Activities
- Publish Date: January 2015
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 6-7