"Truth, made clear through the use of just the right illustration, anecdote, story, or quotation is applied more quickly and remembered much longer."--Charles Swindoll
In today's world filled with instant news and endless entertainment it's harder than ever to make your message heard. Attention spans are shorter, expectations are higher, and consumers want relevant information they can connect with emotionally.
If you're a pastor, teacher, writer, or speaker who communicates God's Word, you'll appreciate Swindoll's Ultimate Book of Illustrations & Quotes--a collection of poignant tales, humorous stories, and memorable quotations that will help you illustrate biblical truth in a meaningful and impactful way.
- Over 1,500 entries on 244 relevant topics (arranged alphabetically by topic)
- Memorable stories, anecdotes, quotations, analogies, poems, and songs
- Chuck Swindoll's personal experiences, including incidents, delightful moments, struggles, and humorous situations
The stories in Swindoll's Ultimate Book of Illustrations & Quotes have captured attention, inspired discussion, and turned people around spiritually. This is the ideal resource to inspire creative sermon preparation, Sunday school content, and small group discussion.
Publisher's note: This book was previously published as The Tale of the Tardy Oxcart.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780310141013
- ISBN-10: 031014101X
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: May 2022
- Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.14 x 1.66 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.84 pounds
- Page Count: 672