Other Available Formats
Tai Chi Chuan Martial Power is the next level in Tai Chi Chuan training.
This book is written especially for those who have learned the Tai Chi form, have begun Pushing Hands, and now want to develop and refine their Tai Chi skills.
Tai Chi Chuan Martial Power focuses on the martial essence of Tai Chi Chuan, an aspect many other books ignore. This book goes in-depth and explores the subject of Jing (internal martial power), general Tai Chi theory, and the application of Chi (Qi) in the Tai Chi form.
Because Jing training is essential to martial art Tai Chi, this work is a valuable reference that no serious practitioner should be without.
- A comprehensive training plan for Jing (power) development.
- Understand the difference between true Jing (internal power) and Li (muscular power).
- Learn how to accumulate Chi and Jing in the Tai Chi postures.
- Discover the essential role your mind plays in Tai Chi and Jing practice.
- Includes a special selection of Tai Chi poems (the place the ancient masters hid their theory), translated and explained with commentary by Dr. Yang.
A must for advanced students.
This edition includes an easy-to-follow layout. Each technique is presented in four to six large photographs with detailed instructions on how to perform the movements. Motion arrows are used on the photographs to help you execute the movements correctly.
- ISBN-13: 9781594392948
- ISBN-10: 1594392943
- Publisher: YMAA Publication Center
- Publish Date: April 2015
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Page Count: 320