Paralyzed by anxiety, fear, and uncertainty? In this 40-day interactive journey, discover a step-by-step process that can break that cycle. Offering an action plan and journaling space for turning your thoughts into real change, learn to take back your life.
Every person has a mission and a God-given potential to impact the world, whether they recognize it or not. But life presents challenges and traps us in a helpless, hopeless loop of anxiety and fear.
In Take Back Your Life, a blend of his bestselling books Through the Eyes of a Lion and I Declare War, join Levi Lusko onan interactive journey to equip yourself to become the best version of yourself. Offering forty daily challenges to help you come to terms with the reality of your internal battle, learn to take up the weapons God has given you and engage in the fight.
With biblical truth and perspective, this step-by-step journaling process will help you:
- Get out of your own way by learning to think right so you can live right
- Find purpose by discovering that God will do great things with your imperfect progress
- Learn that your pain is not an obstacle to being used by God but an opportunity to be used like never before
This is more than a book. It's an intimate self-analysis tool that will help you recognize what's weighing you down or holding you back. This is a journey to get back the life you know you were born for--to change your thinking so you can change your living and become the difference-maker God sees when he sees you.
- ISBN-13: 9780785232766
- ISBN-10: 0785232761
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 7.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 320