This forty-day interactive journey challenges you to come face to face with the real you, identify the internal battles you must declare war on, and become the difference-maker God created you to be.
Every person has a mission and a God-given potential to impact the world, whether they recognize it or not. But the stuff of life--the loss of a job, the death of a friend or a loved one, the inability to focus due to bad moods or self-sabotaging tendencies--presents challenges and traps us in a helpless, hopeless loop of anxiety and fear.
In Take Back Your Life, Levi Lusko gives us forty daily challenges to come to terms with the reality of the battle and take up the weapons God has given us to engage in the fight.
- When we fail to recognize the reality of our situation, take back your life and fix your eyes on God.
- When the enemy is seeking to defeat and demoralize us, take back your life by responding to the Holy Spirit's power.
- When you have to decide whether to play it safe or cross the barbed wire, take back your life by tearing down strongholds.
- When you have to face your fears, take back your life by stepping out of your comfort zone and following God's call.
- When you find yourself in the wilderness, take back your life by embracing the struggle and making time with God a priority.
This is a journey to get back the life you know you were born for. To change your thinking so you can change your living. To become the difference-maker God sees when he sees you. It's your choice.
- Look in the Mirror
- Turn Off the Dark
- Cross the Barbed Wire
- Run Toward the Roar
- Embrace the Struggle
Designed for use with the Take Back Your Life Video Study available on DVD or streaming video, sold separately.
- ISBN-13: 9780310118916
- ISBN-10: 0310118913
- Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
- Publish Date: August 2020
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 160