The eerie Amicus Arcane is on the hunt for writers, ghost writers, of course, to tell one more story--the scariest story of all. Do you dare join him on this journey? Do you dare enter the Haunted Mansion...?
Amicus Arcane is about to retire from his position as the ghost librarian of the Haunted Mansion. But before he does, Amicus wants to find the scariest story of all, so he invites ghost writers from all over the world to the Haunted Mansion to tell their tales. As he hears these frightening fictions, Amicus will soon realize that the scariest story of all is--well, that would be telling, wouldn't it?
Return with us, foolish mortals, if you dare, to the Haunted Mansion for the most terrifying Tales from the Haunted Mansion of all--Volume IV: Memento Mori.
Read the entire spooky series
- Tales from the Haunted Mansion: The Fearsome Foursome (Volume 1)
- Tales from the Haunted Mansion: Midnight at Madame Leota's (Volume 2)
- Tales from the Haunted Mansion: Grim Grinning Ghosts (Volume 3)
- Tales from the Haunted Mansion: Momento Mori (Volume 4
- ISBN-13: 9781484714737
- ISBN-10: 1484714733
- Publisher: Disney Press
- Publish Date: July 2019
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 240
- Reading Level: Ages 8-11