The experience of raising children can be one of life's greatest gifts, but it can also come with an overwhelming amount of stress and anxiety, and even self-doubt.- Am I modeling the type of person I want my child to become?
- Am I doing enough to prepare my child to be resilient in an ever-changing world?
- Are my children happy and confident in themselves? In The Tapping Solution for Parents, Children & Teenagers, New York Times best-selling author Nick Ortner encourages readers to take a look at the amount of stress and worry in their lives as parents, reminding readers that self-care is critical. Parents are guided on how to use the revolutionary technique known as EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), or Tapping, to release parental overwhelm, quiet worry, manage conflict and transform their experience of parenthood. In the second section of the book, Nick explores specific uses for Tapping with children, ranging from releasing negative emotions like anger, fear and phobias, to dealing with sadness, grief, guilt and shame. This powerful technique can even help with specific challenges such as: - anxiety disorders
- difficulties with sleep
- performance anxiety
- school jitters
and much more. Nick emphasizes the importance of teaching children the social and emotional skills they need for success in life, school and work. This book will guide parents in using EFT Tapping to help their children learn how to handle challenges by means of self-reflection, self-regulation and overall greater self-awareness. Through the use of easy-to-follow diagrams, links to step-by-step videos, and dozens of Tapping tips, The Tapping Solution for Parents, Children & Teenagers offers an easy-to-use resource to help solve many of the emotional and social challenges that families deal with on a daily basis.
- ISBN-13: 9781401956066
- ISBN-10: 1401956068
- Publisher: Hay House
- Publish Date: February 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 7 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Page Count: 432