This all-new edition of the popular Tarot for Beginners makes it simpler and more enjoyable than ever to learn how to read and interpret tarot cards. Award-winning tarot expert Barbara Moore clearly explains every aspect of the tarot so you can perform readings with ease and confidence.
Discover the core divinatory meanings of all seventy-eight cards, clearly broken down by Major and Minor Arcana, suit, and number. A variety of spreads and sample readings will help you develop essential skills and ultimately create your own unique style.
- Card images are from three popular tarot decks that follow the classic Rider-Waite structure
- Follow easy step-by-step instructions for giving effective readings for yourself and others
- Learn about reversals, symbols, interpretive techniques, tarot journaling, and much more
- ISBN-13: 9780738719559
- ISBN-10: 0738719552
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications
- Publish Date: November 2010
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 pounds
- Page Count: 338