There is a shadow that darkens each of our inner and outer lives. In Tarot for Troubled Times, Shaheen Miro and Theresa Reed help us find the light in this darkness. Learning to work with the shadow--facing it directly and leaning into it rather than away--is the key to becoming unstuck so we can change negative patterns into positive ones and find healing and empowerment for ourselves and others. Tarot, as the authors show, offers a rich and subtle path for this profound transformation.
In Tarot for Troubled Times, Miro and Reed show readers how to:
- Work with the archetypes of the Major Arcana to befriend our shadows.
- Discover--through affirmations, tarot prescriptions, and other healing modalities--how to empower ourselves and find our true voices.
- Take our newly found powers and speak out so that we can become a helpful ally for the light and begin to do our greater work in the world.
- Calculate our astrological "birth card" so we can understand the unique wisdom hidden in the personal challenges that confront us.
- ISBN-13: 9781578636556
- ISBN-10: 1578636558
- Publisher: Weiser Books
- Publish Date: July 2019
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 288