With a cup of freshly brewed tea, you can indulge in an age-old custom that brings you deep relaxation, healthful rejuvenation--and a sense of wonder as you see what the leaves reveal.
In six simple steps, you'll learn to read tea leaves like a pro. Four sample readings with photos will help you interpret tea-leaf patterns even more easily. You'll also find hundreds of symbols and their meanings, grouped by theme--from animals and sun signs to travel and trees.
- Prepare herbal infusions for better health
- Give tea-leaf readings
- Host a tea party
- Master tea-taking etiquette
- Brew the perfect pot
- ISBN-13: 9780738723297
- ISBN-10: 0738723290
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications
- Publish Date: March 2011
- Dimensions: 7.97 x 5.34 x 0.79 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.82 pounds
- Page Count: 312