NOTE: If you are purchasing the PAPERBACK version the downloadable baby and toy noises ARE included. If you are purchasing the KINDLE/EBOOK version the baby and toy noises are NOT included but links are provided to download and purchase the 14 tracks of baby and toy noises.
Do you have a much-loved dog? Your 'fur kid'?
Are you expecting or trying for a baby? Does your dog know?
Do you want to learn how to prepare your dog for the new addition?
Tell Your Dog You're Pregnant offers a practical, intuitive approach for creating a loving bond between your dog and your new baby. Written by renowned veterinarian and behaviorist, Dr Kirkham has packed this book full of information, helpful tips and the latest behavioral knowledge. It is a must read for any dog owning family who is expecting a baby - your dog's and baby's future relationship may just depend on it.
In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to:
- Prepare your dog for the baby;
- Accustom your dog to numerous baby sounds, including toy noises;
- Read and interpret your dog's body language;
- Adjust your routine and the household to keep your dog calm;
- Introduce your dog and baby for the first time;
- Recognize your dog's warning signs;
- Know when you need professional assistance.
- ISBN-13: 9780987053008
- ISBN-10: 0987053000
- Publisher: Little Creatures Publishing
- Publish Date: January 2012
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 104