Other Available Formats
In the aftermath of Jesus' resurrection, the testimonies of those who had followed him were so bold and powerful that they turned the world upside down. What would happen if we lived with that same kind of faith today?
In the first century, believer didn't just mean someone who heard and agreed with Jesus; it meant someone who acted on that belief. And when the outside world saw the faith of these new believers, they declared "they turned the world upside down" (Acts 17:6).
In this follow-up to What If It's True? Charles Martin, a New York Times bestselling novelist, blends storytelling and teaching to explore the lives of the disciples in the aftermath of the Resurrection and as they spread the message of the Gospel and "turn the world upside down", leading up to Paul's ministry in Thessalonica. In his beloved lyrical style, Martin illuminates key moments from Scripture and shares stories from his own life as a disciple.
Learn to become a believer who:
- Understands how the truth of Jesus' life, death, and resurrection so powerfully reshaped history
- Uses the lives of the disciples as inspiration to be the light in a dark world
- Lives every moment with the disciples' same world-changing faith today
Filled with supporting Scripture and beautiful examples of prayers to offer as supplications before the throne of grace, this book will show you what our world could look like if we lived as the disciples did: with an unwavering confidence in the power and presence of God.
- ISBN-13: 9780785231424
- ISBN-10: 0785231420
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: January 2021
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Page Count: 384