Gain a whole new understanding of the world we live in and a first look at conservation with this fun picture book for kids about the environment
Introduce your child to reusing, reducing, and recycling Featuring bright illustrations and easy-to-follow text, this charming story describes the ways in which kids and their families can avoid waste, decrease pollution, find new uses for items, and be environmentally conscious. Perfect for fans of National Geographic Kids books, the Little People Big Dreams series, The Green Book, or anyone trying to go zero waste, The Three R's is the perfect sustainability book for back to school or summer reading, Earth Day activities in classrooms, and gifts for children ages 3-7. PLUS, it also includes bonus educational content in the back with activities for kids, a two-page section for parents, tips, and more
What parents, teachers, and grandparents are saying:
- Excellent book to explain the reduce, reuse and recycle products for young preschoolers.
- Great children's book for increasing the awareness of recycling and how it can assist our environment.
- I bought this book to teach my Kindergarten students about Earth Day/Recycling. It's a great way to explain the 3 ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Can't wait to read it again next year.
As preschool and early-grades children read these illustrated What Do You Know About? Books at home or in the classroom, they will be encouraged to explore their own feelings about problems that might be bothering them, or to find answers to a wide array of questions that puzzle them.
- ISBN-13: 9780764135811
- ISBN-10: 0764135813
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Explore
- Publish Date: February 2007
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 36
- Reading Level: Ages 5-8