NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - Change can begin right now. Learn to bring about dynamic personal growth using five uniquely effective tools--from psychotherapist Barry Michels and psychiatrist Phil Stutz, subject of the Netflix documentary Stutz, directed by Jonah Hill.
"These tools are emotional game changers. They do nothing less than deliver you to your best and most powerful self."--Kathy Freston, author of Quantum Wellness
- Control Anger Free yourself from out-of-control rage and never-ending grudges.
- Express Yourself Learn the secret of true confidence and find your authentic voice.
- Combat Anxiety Stop obsessive worrying and negative thinking.
- Find Discipline Activate willpower and make the most of every minute. With The Tools, Stutz and Michels allow you to realize the full range of your potential. Their goal is nothing less than for your life to become exceptional--exceptional in its resiliency, in its experience of real happiness, and in its understanding of the human spirit.
- ISBN-13: 9780812983043
- ISBN-10: 0812983041
- Publisher: Random House
- Publish Date: May 2013
- Dimensions: 7.96 x 5.23 x 0.64 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 pounds
- Page Count: 288