The Mechanical method of translating the Bible is a new and unique style of translating that translates each Hebrew word, prefix and suffix exactly the same way every time it occurs and in the same order as they appear in the Hebrew text. This translation will allow a reader, who has no background in Hebrew, to see the text from a Hebraic perspective, without the interjection of a translator's theological opinions and bias. As this style of translation also identifies the morphology of each Hebrew word using the English language, it is a useful tool for those who are learning to read Biblical Hebrew.
This translation includes:
- An introductory text explaining the background and methodology of the mechanical translation.
- An introductory text describing the mechanics of the Hebrew language and the history of the Torah.
- Every Hebrew word of the Torah with its mechanical translation and transliteration.
- A "revised" translation for each verse that rearranges the text so that it is understandable to English readers.
- Over 1,000 footnotes on the Hebrew grammar, idioms and alternate translations and meanings.
- A lexicon including every Hebrew word in the Torah arranged by their roots.
- A concordance to aid the reader in locating specific words within the Torah.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781949756340
- ISBN-10: 1949756343
- Publisher: Virtualbookworm.com Publishing
- Publish Date: February 2019
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.39 pounds
- Page Count: 946