A New York Times bestseller that TODAY calls "beautiful" and "stunning " Boys and girls can take to the air and learn how precious the Earth and her natural resources are.
This interactive book immerses children in a fun and unique journey. Jump aboard the White Feather Flier, a magical plane that can go wherever you want
- Just press a button printed on the page, and point the plane up in the air to fly, or down to land it
- Fly to the top of a mountain
- Send clean water to thirsty people
- Dive deep into the ocean (the Flier turns into a submarine ) to pick up pollution and bring back the fish
- Explore the planet, meet new people, and help make the world a better place
An inspiring, lyrical story, rooted in Lennon's life and work, Touch the Earth is filled with beautiful illustrations that bring the faraway world closer to young children. The book includes words to a special poem written by Julian Lennon, specifically for Touch the Earth. The first book of a bestselling trilogy that includes Heal the Earth and Love the Earth. A portion of the proceeds from book sales will go to support the environmental and humanitarian efforts of the White Feather Foundation, the global environmental and humanitarian organization that Lennon founded to promote education, health, conservation, and the protection of indigenous culture.
- ISBN-13: 9781510720831
- ISBN-10: 1510720839
- Publisher: Sky Pony
- Publish Date: April 2017
- Dimensions: 9.31 x 11.31 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Page Count: 40
- Reading Level: Ages 3-6