Curl up with a quirky small-town Alaskan rom-com that'll leave you laughing over:
- A grumpy local and the sunny tourist who turns his world upside down
- A rogue moose who threatens to steal every scene
- A vacation you'll never forget
- And a sweet romance that doesn't need to scald the pages to burn its way into your heart
He had a strict no tourists policy...until she broke all of his rules.When Graham Barnett named his diner The Tourist Trap, he meant it as a joke. Now he's stuck slinging reindeer dogs to an endless parade of resort visitors who couldn't interest him less. Not even the sweet, enthusiastic tourist in the corner who blushes every time he looks her way...
Two weeks in Alaska isn't just the top item on Zoey Caldwell's bucket list. It's the whole bucket. One look at the mountain town of Moose Springs and she's smitten. But when an act of kindness brings Zoey into Graham's world, she may just find there's more to the grumpy local than meets the eye...and more to love in Moose Springs than just the Alaskan wilderness.
This story of Alaska marries together all the things you didn't realize you needed: a whirlwind vacation, a friendly moose, a grumpy diner owner, a quirky tourist, plenty of restaurant humor, and a happy ending that'll take you away from it all.
- ISBN-13: 9781728210483
- ISBN-10: 1728210488
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 416