If you are a Mortgage Branch Manager or a Trainer of loan officers and wish to train your loan officers based upon the material within The Loan Officer's Handbook for Success then this Trainer's Guide is just what you need.
This Trainer's Guide was designed to be as a companion and guide in preparing for your training sessions for your loan officers. It contains 111 pages with 28 chapters (matching The Loan Officer's Handbook for Success) that shows you how to prepare your trainings for each chapter - based upon what is presented within The Loan Officer's Handbook for Success training manual.
To make this Trainer's Guide as meaningful and useful as possible for you, in preparing for your trainings, each chapter has a summary page with the following:
- Purpose: This itemizes the purposes and objectives of that chapter.
- Focus of this Chapter: This area expounds on the purposes of that chapter and highlights the main ideas and topics presented in that chapter within the main book. Suggestions are also sometimes included here on how to present that information and what your loan officers should have learned after they have read that chapter, of the main book, for your training on that chapter.
- Documents Needed for Training: This lists those documents to prepare and bring to the trainings (if any). If any of those documents are available within the main book, I will also state where those documents can be found in the main book.
- Suggested Terms and Concepts to Emphasize: This itemizes some of the topics that should be covered during your training on that chapter. I included this because we all can get sidetracked sometimes by questions and/or stories we may be telling during the training. This is here so you can quickly tell, at a glance, if you are staying on track and/or have covered all the main points you wish to discuss on that chapter - before moving on.
Also, once you have completed your training on each section within this guide, you have the option of testing your loan officers on the material you covered within that section. Exams on each section are located at the back of this Trainer's Guide and each exam has an accompanying answer sheet. You decide whether you wish to have your loan officers complete these exams on paper or to ask them individually or as a group for the answers to those questions. Of course, availability of time and content of that section will usually determine which way to go here.
Also, having someone personally train your loan officers ensures that the materials, within the main book, has been fully read, understood, and that they understand how, why, and when to apply the materials and lending tools presented.
Why spend all of your valuable time on preparing for your trainings when this Trainer's Guide has done it all for you? Get your copy of the Trainer's Guide Today and begin training your loan officers in no time
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781672491822
- ISBN-10: 1672491827
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 11.02 x 8.5 x 0.23 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.61 pounds
- Page Count: 112