Trans Life Survivors by Walt Heyer powerfully portrays the human toll inflicted by so-called "gender experts" who push gender transition on people who don't need it.
Experience for yourself the raw emotions and "aha" moments from 30 people who were convinced gender change was the answer but came to see it was not.
This one-of-a-kind book is packed with information:
- Emails from 30 transgender survivors
- The latest research and information
- A section for transgender teens and children with first-hand accounts, research and resources
- An appendix with resources for parents; people who want to detransition; and anyone who wants to understand the issue.
Read in the survivors' own words why living the trans life didn't work for them and the concerns and challenges they face in going back.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781732345355
- ISBN-10: 173234535X
- Publisher: Walter Heyer
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.42 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 182