If you aspire to anything beyond run-of-the-mill, you need The Truth About Public Speaking. It empowers you with solid public speaking skills, advancing your career, generating more sales for your business, carrying the day for your public policy issues, and earning esteem in the eyes of your peers.
Senator George Mitchell says, "The Truth About Public Speaking offers advice that aids speakers whether they plan to address the local United Way chapter or the United Nations."
You will discover how to:
- Convey confidence when speaking before any audience
- Persuade, educate, or inform your listeners
- Get rid of annoying nonverbal habits
- Utilize visual aids and presentation software effectively
- Refuse to be sidetracked by off-point or hostile questions
- Craft and deliver a magnetic message
- Find friendly faces in any audience
- Reduce anxiety when addressing a roomful of people
Sports executive Pat Williams knows firsthand that "this book can make a difference in your career and your life whether you are a business executive, athlete, philanthropic leader, even a politician."
When you buy this book and sign Ed Barks onto your team, you'll fast forward your career and causes.
- ISBN-13: 9780974253893
- ISBN-10: 0974253898
- Publisher: Ogmios Publishing
- Publish Date: January 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.69 pounds
- Page Count: 230