Is your once-thriving organization stuck? Is your team on
life support, unable to deliver on its potential? Is your initiative or
campaign limping along instead of sprinting ahead?
Wall Street Journal bestselling author and turnaround
mastermind, Lisa Gable offers a clear-headed, straightforward method for
getting you back on track. For more than 30 years, Lisa Gable has been called to
turnaround failing organizations--businesses, teams, nonprofits,
political campaigns, and government projects--and solve seemingly
intractable problems. From Silicon Valley to Washington DC, she's seen
it all. Over time, she's learned the key to course-correct when things
go South is applying the discipline of process engineering--carefully
reevaluating everything your organization does and how it does it--with
diplomacy and humanity, taking care of relationships, and forging strong
In Turnaround, Gable shares her simple but powerful method for breathing new life into the most troubled ventures:
- Visualize the future--don't fix what's there; start from scratch.
- Break down the present--ditch what isn't working; keep what does.
- Create a path to your future--map out critical decisions and actions needed.
- Execute with confidence and diplomacy--speed up by partnering well with others.
At a time when dizzying innovation cycles, hyper-competition,
and a global pandemic have made survival more challenging than ever,
Gable's time-tested and industry-proof method will give you the tools to
turn your ship around and chart a course to success.
- ISBN-13: 9781646870585
- ISBN-10: 1646870581
- Publisher: Ideapress Publishing
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 208