Twelve Extraordinary Women offers a poignant and personal look into the lives of some of the Bible's most faithful women, teaching modern believers that true faith can leave a lasting legacy.
These women were ordinary, common, and in some cases even ostracized and rejected by society, yet each was made extraordinary by her life-changing encounter with God.
In Twelve Extraordinary Women, bestselling author and Bible teacher John MacArthur shows us that the God to whom they were so faithful is the same God who continues to mold and guide us today.
As you meet these women in Scripture and get to know more about their lives and characters, they will challenge you, motivate you, encourage you, and inspire you with love for the God whom they trusted, served, and loved, teaching us that:
- Our personal struggles and temptations are the very same kinds of trials that all believers of all ages have confronted
- Even in the midst of our trouble, God remains eternally faithful
- Through God, anyone can become extraordinary
From Eve to the Samaritan Woman, these twelve women eachserve as reminders of both our frailty and our potential. Together, they all point us to Christ and His grace.
- ISBN-13: 9781400280285
- ISBN-10: 1400280281
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2008
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 240