Fully illustrated with more than 2,000 images, 2020 U.S. Coin Digest, 18th edition, is a comprehensive, fully researched and vetted color guide with values to all United States coins issues featuring in a nearly indestructible hardcover with a lay-flat, easy-to-use format to make your experience even more enjoyable.This complete reference to U.S. coins includes all circulating and non-circulating coins, from early American Token Coinage to modern commemorative issues of the 21st century. The following features make the U.S. Coin Digest the only reference you need for collecting U.S. coins: - 2000 images--nearly all in full color--provide a spectacular visual guide making identification and appreciation of U.S. coins easy and enjoyable.
- Thousands of detailed listings completely and expertly vetted, allowing the consumer to collect with confidence.
- A clear and easy-to-use guide to identifying minting errors with color images by Ken Potter, leading authority on error coins and author of popular Strike It Rich with Pocket Change.
- Coins of Colonial America
- U.S. Territorial Gold coinage
- U.S. Mint Sets, Proof Sets and Prestige Sets with current market values
- Coins of Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Philippines
- ISBN-13: 9781440248993
- ISBN-10: 1440248990
- Publisher: Krause Publications
- Publish Date: July 2019
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Page Count: 320