Transform a Few Staple Ingredients into Spectacular Meals
Dinner doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming with Rebecca White's nourishing and exciting meals, prepared with only a few key ingredients already found in your pantry. With one-pot, sheet-pan and slow-cooked recipes, she'll show you how to make simple staples into standout meals.
- Sheet-Pan Cumin Chicken and Bell Peppers
- One-Pan Lemon Parmesan Linguine
- Porcini Beef Ragù
- Braised Star Anise Short Ribs
- Pan-Seared Lamb Chops with Shallots and Mushrooms
- Duck Fat-Seared Scallops Whether you're making a convenient weeknight dinner or a party entrée that's sure to impress, stressful mealtimes will become a thing of the past.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781645673101
- ISBN-10: 1645673103
- Publisher: Page Street Publishing
- Publish Date: September 2021
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 152