"This is a must-read for anyone searching to explore spirituality, purpose, and unbound freedom." ―Greg Giesen, Award-winning author of Monday at 3 and Creating Authenticity
A bestseller in multiple spirituality, meditation, self-help categories, this fresh, highly acclaimed spiritual guide tells of one man's struggle to free his soul while guiding the reader to their own inner freedom.
"I can't remember a more transformative book."
The Unbound Soul is a memoir that tells the true story of a young boy, who in the midst of a vision, dedicates his life to spiritual awakening. As he matures, this promise leads him across the globe, gathering ancient knowledge and mastering martial, healing, and meditation arts.
Along the way, subsequent visions reveal the rapidly approaching collapse that will shake our societies, our economic system, and the earth's ecology to the very core. Tormented by visions of coming worldwide calamity, Haight presses ever onward in his search and eventually realizes the elusive truth hinted at in his childhood vision.
But The Unbound Soul is so much more than a memoir. It is a powerful guide that reveals the profoundly simple yet elusive truth that illuminates your life and provides a set of powerful awareness tools to assist you on your personal path. The Unbound Soul is really about you and your path toward practical realization in everyday life.
Through this work, among other things, you will:
- Receive new tools of awakening that blend seamlessly into your daily life. ― "This book is worth getting just for this, but it's a whole lot more."
- Learn how the senses, thought, emotion, and memory have imprisoned you, and discover the key to unlocking that prison. ― "...one of the most profound books I've read in the search for answers to Love, Life, and Living "
- Discover the nature of the mind, consciousness, the spirit and the soul, and how they interweave to limit or unleash the possibilities of your daily experience. ― "You will look at the world a little bit differently after reading it."
- Turn your daily life into a vibrant journey of awakening. ― "No gimmicks. No special pictures or runes. JUST YOU."
"Any reader who likes to contemplate and seek the ultimate truth will not turn away from this book once he or she picks it up "
"This book, in my humble opinion, is the best literary tool for all human souls seeking their inner path to 'Spiritual Unfoldment.'"
"If you feel any drawing to read this book, know that it has the potential to transform your life."Read The Unbound Soul to begin unbinding your inner-being today.
- ISBN-13: 9780999210024
- ISBN-10: 0999210025
- Publisher: Shinkaikan Body, Mind, Spirit LLC.
- Publish Date: February 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.53 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 250