Ever felt stuck or weighted down by the pressures of life?
No matter how hard you try, you just can't get unstuck. It's like sitting in a parked car pushing down on the accelerator as hard as you can but the car never moves. Are you running in the race of life but getting nowhere? Doors are constantly closing, opportunities are nowhere to be found, and it seems you can't get your breakthrough. You've tried everything, but nothing seems to work. You are in desperate need of an "Undeniable Breakthrough " Whether you need a breakthrough in your relationship, career, finances or health, this spiritual guide will give you all the life strategies needed to experience the blessings of an undeniable breakthrough. It's important that you don't give up Learn the;
- Spiritual secrets to finding ongoing achievement
- Hidden wisdom to reinvent yourself
- Principals to manifesting your vision
- Wisdom tips to setting goals that bring results
- Divine strategy to get motivated
- Method to hearing God's voice and receiving spiritual direction
Ranked one of the top bestseller Christian motivational books, "Undeniable Breakthrough" relationship expert Rainie Howard reveals the truth about a life of maximum achievement and the power of positive thinking. Get ready to achieve your goals. Begin to apply biblical principals to positive thinking, setting goals and building the endurance to never give up.
"The thief comes to steal kill and destroy but I come that you may have life and have it abundantly." -John 10:10
This book is a spiritual guide and journal that goes along with Rainie Howard's "Undeniable Breakthrough Audio Life Course" available on www.RealLoveExist.com
This book is 7 x 10 sized with plenty of room for writing notes, and journaling your discoveries. The book and/or downloadable audio classes are great for groups.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781537515601
- ISBN-10: 1537515608
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: September 2016
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.01 x 0.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 pounds
- Page Count: 118