That Wasn't A White Hair, Was It?
We're so afraid of aging that we begin to devalue ourselves and others with each passing year. The phrase "30 years old" incites panic. Seniors live in separate communities and barely interact with young people, while middle-aged people spend millions each year on anti-aging products.
But what if we have it all wrong? Isabel Tom grew up living with grandparents and has spent over a decade of her career serving older adults. In The Value of Wrinkles she:
- Teaches you what the elderly offer us that we cannot live without
- Challenges our cultural beliefs and practices that affect those who are aging
- Gives you practical insight on how to care for those older than you
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780802419538
- ISBN-10: 0802419534
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 240