Get healthier, save time and money with this meal prep vegetarian cookbook
Whether you are a devout vegetarian or just looking to incorporate more healthy plant-based meals into your diet, a meal prep vegetarian cookbook is a tool for anyone looking to save a little time.The Vegetarian Meal Prep Cookbook will be your guide to the art of economical meal readiness--minimizing hours spent in the kitchen so you can maximize your free time.
With this vegetarian cookbook, you'll be able to whip up meals that are fresh, budget-friendly, and ready to go at a moment's notice. You'll learn pro tips for grocery shopping, proper food storage, and making healthy taste good. Most importantly, by prepping meals, this vegetarian cookbook brings consciousness to what you are eating and ends the inefficient process of making meals, one at a time.
This vegetarian cookbook includes:
- 8 meal prep plans--Each plan has a unique thematic focus, from breakfast ideas to comfort classics, to even tackling the afternoon hangries.
- Pro tips--Learn about important kitchen tools and staples, budget hacks, and smart shopping tips.
- 75 recipes--From Sweet Potato Breakfast Burritos to Thai Noodle Bowls, there are recipes in this vegetarian cookbook for every meal--including snacks--all of which include nutritional info, storage guidelines, and dietary labels.
Just wait till you see the delicious meals that await you and the time you save by having this meal prep vegetarian cookbook at your disposal.
- ISBN-13: 9781641526982
- ISBN-10: 164152698X
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: December 2019
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.47 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.91 pounds
- Page Count: 172