Color your way to a complete mastery of veterinary anatomy with Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. Approximately 400 easy-to-color illustrations and corresponding anatomical descriptions guide you through the head, neck, back, thorax, abdomen, extremities, reproductive organs, and many more body parts of dogs, cats, horses, pigs, cows, goats, and birds. Plus, a new section on exotics takes you through the anatomy of ferrets, rodents, rabbits, snakes, and lizards to ensure you are well versed in all potential household pets. With this vivid change-of-pace study tool, you have the freedom to master veterinary anatomy in a fun and memorable way.
- Over 400 easy-to-color illustrations created by expert medical illustrators shows anatomy in detail and makes it easy to identify specific structures for an entertaining way to learn veterinary anatomy.
- Regional section organization (the head and ventral neck; neck, back, and vertebral column; thorax; abdomen; pelvis and reproductive organs; forelimb; and hindlimb) allows students to easily compare the anatomy of multiple species.
- Numbered lead lines clearly identify structures to be colored and correspond to a numbered list beneath the illustration.
- NEW Section on exotics covers the anatomy of ferrets, rodents, rabbits, snakes and lizards in addition to the anatomy of dogs, cats, horses, pigs, cows, goats, and birds.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781455776849
- ISBN-10: 145577684X
- Publisher: Saunders
- Publish Date: March 2015
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Page Count: 296